This option is suitable for owners of a single practice.
Who should order an Exit 360 Pathfinder?
- Existing practice owners thinking of selling a single optical practice;
- Practice owners thinking of selling a share in a single optical practice;
- Practice owners thinking of taking on a partner; or
- Owners requiring about a more sophisticated exit strategy.
When should you book?
Between 12 months and 10 years of your planned exit date.
What is the process?
When you order, we will contact you to discuss your requirements and arrange a convenient date and time to visit your practice.
Why book an Exit360 Pathfinder?
- As specialists in assessing optical practices, we are able to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your practice.
- We will recommend changes and improvements that you can introduce now to improve the appeal of your business to prospective purchasers and consequentially increase the value of your optical business, and the price achieved when you put your practice onto the market.
- By restructuring your business, you will improve the speed of sale when place your practice on the market. You will also reduce stress, hassle and improve your experience of the transaction.
- You will get a comprehensive & hands on service which covers over key points ranging from staffing, financial & performance indicators as well as legal and regulatory compliance.
- We will provided an overview of the options available and the pros and cons of each option for practice owners looking to dispose of all or part of their businesses.
Key topics include:
- When will you really be ready to let go and walk away from your practice?
- What do you wish to achieve from the sale ~ loyalty to patients, financial security etc.?
- What is a realistic asking price for the practice?
- How long will the disposal process take?
- What will happen to your staff?
- How you should deal with the lease or freehold on the property?
- What about outstanding equipment leases?
- What if a new competitor opens inside the catchment area before you sell?
- Would taking on a partner work for you & what kind of partner could you work with?
- What special considerations apply to multiple branches, apportioned accounts, rationalisation, etc.?
... and many more.
If you have more than one practice, please give us a call for a bespoke quote to cover all your branches.